*How do I enroll my child in REACH activities?
- To enroll your child in either our Before School, or After School Activities, please fill out the enrollment forms and turn them in at the front desk with your payment ($50 enrollment fee and the monthly activity fee) between the hours of 1-6pm. Please visit our Enrollment page for the forms. Please visit our Summer page for instructions on how to enroll your child in our Summer Activities.
*What happens if there is inclement weather?
- Should a change in operations occur, REACH will attempt to notify parents/guardians by making announcements over local TV stations, email blasts, and on our social media. (Like us on Facebook for updates)
*What happens if there is a School Closure due to inclement weather?
- If the Redmond School District closes school, REACH will close.
*What happens if schools are on a two hour delay?
- If the Redmond School District calls for a two hour delay, REACH will delay Before School activities for 2 hours, opening at 8:30am, transporting youth to school at 10:30am. If during the delay the Redmond School District decides to cancel school, REACH will close.
*What happens if there is inclement weather on a No School Day?
- If inclement weather occurs during No School Days, the safety of our youth and our staff as well as the availability of staffing will be key in REACH’s decision to open for snow hours or close. REACH will attempt to notify parents/guardians by making announcements over local TV stations, emails blasts, and on our social media. The REACH staff will attempt make phone calls to the youth participants that are signed up for the No School Day. If REACH decides to stay open, we will run on SNOW HOURS, which are 8:30am-4:30pm.
*What happens if there is an Emergency School Closure?
- If inclement weather or an emergency occurs when REACH is already open, REACH will attempt to notify parents/guardians by making phone calls, sending out email notifications*, and social media posts (like our Facebook page) of any changes in our hours. *Please make sure that REACH has your current and updated email address for such purposes.
*Because of my schedule my child doesn’t need to attend every day. Do you have a daily rate?
- Our Before School and After School rates are monthly rates. Our Summer Activity rates are weekly rates. We want our families to be able to utilize our services whenever needed and therefore we do not offer daily rates or drop in rates.
*I have more than one child. Is there a multi-child discount?
- Our rates are per-child.
*What is your child to adult ratio?
- Our youth to adult mentor ratio is 25 youth to 1 adult mentor.
*When are payments due and how do I make a payment?
- Before School and After School Activity Fees are due on the first Friday of each month. Payments can be made at the front desk with cash, check, or credit card. You can also pay online with pay-pal. Click HERE to be re-directed to our payment page.
- Summer activity fees are due at the time of registration. You can make your payment at the front desk. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
*Will my child be participating with older/younger youth?
Most of the day youth are within their grade groups: 1st – 2nd graders are together. 3rd-5th graders are together. 6th-9th graders are together. There are times during the day such as breakfast, snack, lunch and recess where the grade groups are combined. Youth are always supervised.
*What will my child be doing all day during the summer?
We offer activity choices for each session. Youth choose which activity they want to participate in for that session, with in their grade group. Please note that for summer a lot of our activities are outdoors, please send youth with sunscreen and a water bottle.
*Will my child be on field trips with older/younger youth?
All field trips, including weekly swimming trips are grade specific. Grades 1 &2 go on trips together, and grades 3-5 go on trips together. Grades 6-9 go on trips together as well. There may be times during transportation where grade groups are combined. Youth are always supervised.
*What meals are served during the summer?
All meals/snacks are available at no additional cost.Breakfast is served from 6:30am-8:00am. We are part of the free summer lunch program and we will eating lunch off site at Lynch elementary every day from 11-1. NOTE – we do not allow drop off or picking up of youth between 11-1. We serve an afternoon snack at 3:30.
Youth are welcome to pack/bring their own lunch/snacks, but do not have access to a microwave or a fridge. We recommend this option for those who are picky eaters, have dietary needs, or just need additional snacks/food throughout the day.
*How much does summer cost and when do I pay?
*Summer is $120 per week/ per youth.
*Summer is 10 weeks long, but you only pay for the weeks that you need.
* All weeks are first come first serve, and payment is due at the time of registration.
*You can choose to enroll one month at a time, but we do recommend early enrollment to ensure that your youth gets a spot and doesn’t end up on our wait list.
*Weeks are non-transferable, and there are no refunds or credits, so please plan accordingly.
New and returning participants: There is also a yearly enrollment fee of $50 per one child/$75 per family.
*My child lost their REACH card, what should we do?
Replacement REACH cards are available for $1.00 (cash), and can be purchased at the front desk. Youth must have their REACH card in order to attend field trips and swimming trips.
*What are your summer hours?
REACH is open to youth from 6:30am- 6:00pm during the summer. Youth must be picked up by 6:00pm.
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to call and speak with one of our mentors: 541-504-9060