*How do I enroll my child in REACH activities?
- To enroll your child in either our Before School, or After School Activities, please fill out the enrollment forms and turn them in at the front desk with your payment ($50 enrollment fee and the monthly activity fee) between the hours of 1-6pm. Please visit our Enrollment page for the forms. Please visit our Summer page for instructions on how to enroll your child in our Summer Activities.
*What happens if there is inclement weather?
- Should a change in operations occur, REACH will attempt to notify parents/guardians by making announcements over local TV stations, email blasts, and on our social media. (Like us on Facebook for updates)
*What happens if there is a School Closure due to inclement weather?
- If the Redmond School District closes school, REACH will close.
*What happens if schools are on a two hour delay?
- If the Redmond School District calls for a two hour delay, REACH will delay Before School activities for 2 hours, opening at 8:30am, transporting youth to school at 10:30am. If during the delay the Redmond School District decides to cancel school, REACH will close.
*What happens if there is inclement weather on a No School Day?
- If inclement weather occurs during No School Days, the safety of our youth and our staff as well as the availability of staffing will be key in REACH’s decision to open for snow hours or close. REACH will attempt to notify parents/guardians by making announcements over local TV stations, emails blasts, and on our social media. The REACH staff will attempt make phone calls to the youth participants that are signed up for the No School Day. If REACH decides to stay open, we will run on SNOW HOURS, which are 8:30am-4:30pm.
*What happens if there is an Emergency School Closure?
- If inclement weather or an emergency occurs when REACH is already open, REACH will attempt to notify parents/guardians by making phone calls, sending out email notifications*, and social media posts (like our Facebook page) of any changes in our hours. *Please make sure that REACH has your current and updated email address for such purposes.
*Because of my schedule my child doesn’t need to attend every day. Do you have a daily rate?
- Our Before School and After School rates are monthly rates. Our Summer Activity rates are weekly rates. We want our families to be able to utilize our services whenever needed and therefore we do not offer daily rates or drop in rates.
*I have more than one child. Is there a multi-child discount?
- Our rates are per-child.
*What is your child to adult ratio?
- Our youth to adult mentor ratio is 25 youth to 1 adult mentor.
*When are payments due and how do I make a payment?
- Before School and After School Activity Fees are due on the first Friday of each month. Payments can be made at the front desk with cash, check, or credit card. You can also pay online with pay-pal. Click HERE to be re-directed to our payment page.
- Summer activity fees are due at the time of registration. You can make your payment at the front desk. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.